Saturday, October 16, 2010

Argue with him again .
I really made him fed up on me this time ,
all because of my bad tempered .
He cant stand anymore .
He said he need privacy ,
Because all of my doubt and bad tempered on him ,
he changed his feeling towards me .
No wonder I don't feel that he is as love as last time .
I'm so regret of what I did to him , I hate myself for being so fussy .

He went club without me ,
but he was trying to hide from me untill I got to know the truth by someone .
I'm sad that he did that ,
I wonder why he will broke his promise and go club without me ,
is it he feel boring with me ?
is it he doesnt love me anymore ?
I got the answer from him ,
that is his friend ask him to go ,
he need privacy .

And now ,
we broke up .
He is trying to love me more than last time ,
he is trying to catch back the feeling .
He said will kao me back when he got the feeling to love me like last time .
But I don't have any confidence on it ,
All because of me ,
he lose the feeling , he fed up .
Something that already change , means changed , difficult to back to normal .
I really lose confidence that he will loves me once again yet of course I hope he can do it .
All I need to do is just wait , wait and wait .
I feel so effing helpless and torture when waiting the answer from him
I scare to accept the fact .

What should I do next ?
I don't know :(
Should I continue wait ?
What if I need to wait very long ?
What if one day he told me that , sorry we cant back to last time ?

Someone who close with him told me privately ,
He is a good boyfren actually ,
he do what also will think of me .
Is it true ?

If not we argue
we will be holding hands attending yumi's wedding
we are the first for each other as a couple attend the wedding together
But I broke this chance
We might cant attend the wedding by holding hands
We might cant grab the " Flower Ball " from yumi
I am so regret and dissappointed .

I miss him badly .
I will change my attitude .

We planned to go for movie on monday
I am looking forward to treat him good that day :(
We've been so long time never get to watch movie together
Only two of us :(
But his friend want to join too
Then I was trying to tell him that actually I thought there are only two of us going ,
but he still calling his friend :(
Kinda sad actually .

I dunno what should I do next .
We really cannot back to last time ?

I cant hold his hands anymore
I cant hug him anymore
I cant overnite at his house anymore
I cant kiss him anymore
I cant sayang his face anymore
I lost everything of him .